Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Rifflandia3 X Livestock3 X Trust36

Raw Panels
White Ink Silkscreen
Screen on the vacuum table
Aerosol between layers
Joey at Olio asked if I would contribute a poster design to this years Livestock poster show which celebrates some of the participating acts of the Rifflandia Music Festival. I was fortunate enough to choose the musician that I wanted to represent (Tommy Guerrero) How sweet is that? I helped print my poster design which was a 5 colour print on Birch panel. I had some fun customizing each print with aerosol and even a little fire (see video). We printed a series of 50. My print as well 12 other artists prints are for sale and on display at Olio in Victoria. Tommy is performing as part of Rifflandia at Phillips Brewing company on Friday Sept. 24th. Stoked to see him play.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics